Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Iran Cleric says Promiscuous Women Cause Earthquakes



OK I just gotta be an Ass here. Muslims, you guys gotta get your shit together, cuz this is just too fucking stupid. And, please before every liberal ass-hole jumps on me and states their ignorant hippy bullshit that "oh, but not all Muslims think this way". Well, No Shit Sherlock. That's not the point. The point is that this is so God Damn dumb that every Muslim with half a brain should be coming down on this guy as a crazy idiot. But they don't. And until the intelligent Muslims start to man up and criticize the stupid population of their religion, I have no respect at all for anybody!

I don't know what I gotta do? Take you to see the wizard so he can give you a brain!?

Article
http://edition.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/meast/04/20/iran.promiscuity.earthquakes/index.html